Venapro has been touted as the most effective hemorrhoid treatment in the US and elsewhere. To know how it works, we need to first look at what a hemorrhoid is. It is a group of veins which get swollen and form a bunch around the anus or in the lower part of the rectum. The bowel is controlled via the rectum by a layer of connective tissue and blood vessels. When these same vessels get swollen, it can lead to bleeding, pain, and irritation, as this is the passage from which stool passes out.
There are multiple causes for hemorrhoid: being overweight for an extended period, or carrying other weights as in the case of weight-lifting, can cause them. It can also be a complication resulting from prolonged constipation. Pregnant women are also prone to hemorrhoids because when their uterus expands, it pushes against the colon.
Hemorrhoids cause pain and irritation around the anus and make it difficult for you to sit and pass out stool.
Venapro provides a homeopathic remedy for soothing the symptoms of hemorrhoids, whether external or internal, and for a promoting healthy colon. There is a set of two products that are to be used in conjunction with each other.
The Venapro Spray and Supplement:
The package comprises two oral products aimed at delivering a fast relief on swollen veins. They are far easier to use than the messier topical creams and ointments. The oral spray is to be used twice under your tongue, three times a day. The liquid form ensures quick delivery to your digestive system for the cure of the offending hemorrhoids. The pill is to be taken once a day, for at least a month.
The Venapro Spray:
Let’s view what ingredients are contained in this natural concoction that makes it so effective:
- Horse chestnut is an age old remedy for varicose and swollen veins.
- Calcium fluoride or the fluoride of lime is used for the strength of tissues and muscles and helps ease the inflammation of veins.
- Arnica has been commonly utilized in gels and ointments to relieve muscle pain and swelling.
- Collinsonia root or stone root has historically been used for improving blood circulation, which reduces swelling of the veins and also to reduce congestion around the throat and bowels.
- Milk thistle is commonly used for liver problems and may have been added here for its anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Witch hazel is an astringent which has again been used for inflammation and swelling.
- Brazilian Rhatany or Krameria is also used for swelling.
- Muriatic acid has antibacterial features
- Finally, the mixture contains purified water and 26% alcohol.
This blend of natural ingredients seems to be targeted at reducing swelling inflammation generally, particularly around the bowels, and that’s why this product shows results quite soon.
The Venapro Supplement:
The supplement contains the following ingredients:
- L-Arginine is used to cure high blood pressure, which could be a cause for veins swelling.
- Oat straw or Avena sativa is good for the bones and has also been used for people with anxiety. It is fibrous which aids in the digestion process and clearing of the colon.
- Cascara buckthorn was regularly used for constipation as an over the counter product, but can now only be bought as a dietary supplement instead of as a drug.
- Bilberry is used for conditions of the heart and blood vessels and as a cure for varicose veins.
- Plantain is a member of the banana family and is typically used for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties for wounds.
- Butcher’s broom is a Eurasian shrub that is used for improving blood circulation, treating hemorrhoids, and varicose veins.
- Vitamin E also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Mullein and Cayenne are used for treating hemorrhoids and improving blood circulation in the body.
- Red Sage is again utilized for the purpose improving blood flow around the body which will alleviate swollen veins.
- Zinc is used for healing wounds and boosting the immune system.
- We describe the uses for Arnica and horse chestnut above, which are also included in the supplement.
As can be seen, the supplement consists of ingredients which are targeted at both reducing the condition of swollen veins by moving blood circulation in the body and also easing the condition of constipation by aiding digestion. Furthermore, some ingredients have antibacterial properties which are ideal for the healing of wounds caused by itching and irritation of the swollen area, and also removing the harmful effect of bacteria which may have entered the system through the toilet paper or an unclean toilet seat.
As far as one can tell, these ingredients are natural, with no chemical additives or preservatives. No unnaturally derived chemicals have used which eliminates the fear of any side effects unless there is an allergy to one of these ingredients. These supplements provide an efficient and natural cure.
VenaPro has received good reviews about relieving the symptoms, with most people seeing some alleviation of the condition within a few days with regular usage. The company does not claim that the problem will not occur again, and any claims made by any other manufacturer are probably far-fetched. For better results, one should keep using for at least 2-3 weeks and onwards till the condition subsides. The best part is that it does not target the symptoms as that will only provide temporary relief. Rather, it targets the underlying cause of hemorrhoids, the swollen blood vessels, which ensures that you get a long term and permanent relief. VenaPro is the top ranked treatment amongst other hemorrhoid medicines and has garnered positive reviews.
People usually shy away from discussing this condition, as it is embarrassing for them. But VenaPro enables you to be able to sit and feel comfortable within a few days. It is of course not a miracle that will show effect within a day or two, so be persistent and regular in using the spray and the medicine.
The manufacturers claim results in 5 days, which means swelling is reduced, bleeding stops and pain and itching subside within this period. They also argue that it is a clinically tested, 100% safe product.
Price & Where To Buy
This product can only be obtained from the official website of VenaPro, as it not available in retail stores. The pricing is $40 for a one month supply. The bottle contains 60 pills so you can take either one or two per day based on age and severity of the condition. Of course, there are some benefits attached towards ordering the product in bulk.
- If you buy a three-month supply, the price will be $80, which saves you $40.
- If you buy six months supply, the price will be $120, which will save you a whopping $120.
You can also obtain this product from Amazon, Walmart, or CVS at a price of $40.
Products in unused and unopened condition can be returned to the manufacturer for a full refund if you return the product within 90 days of the purchase. Orders within the US ship via USPS and international orders ship via FedEx, with a tracking number provided for ease. The product is packaged discreetly to avoid any embarrassment to the user.
Prevention is Better Than Treatment:
The makers of VenaPro also advise on other things that you should embed in your habits to avoid hemorrhoids or to avoid recurrence and increase the efficacy of the product. You should drink copious amounts of water so that the stool is soft and passes easily. The difficult passage of hard stool can cause hemorrhoids. Getting fibers in the form of fruits and vegetables is essential because that also helps ease bowel movement. Lastly, use moist towelettes instead of dry tissues because that can also cause friction and irritation. However, avoid the perfumed or alcoholic ones.
It is also imperative to keep the toilet seat clean because otherwise bacteria can quickly pervade our bodies and cause complications. If you are infected, be sure to use Venapro as your principal hemorrhoids treatment since it uses a natural formula.
There should not be any side effects since it’s a herbal and natural product. Side effects typically arise from synthetic compounds. However, as the spray contains alcohol, one must check if they have any allergic reactions to alcohol.
Moreover, if you are already taking another medicine, then it is best to consult a doctor because the ingredients may react with the drug to cause an adverse effect. Pregnant women should also refer to a physician as this product targets blood circulation too. There haven’t been many reported side effects, but it is always better to be safe than sorry!
Having read all the reviews, one should give a chance to this product to alleviate hemorrhoids. There is nothing that can happen for the worse, given that it is a herbal compound, and homeopathy is one of the oldest forms of medicine available worldwide.
Below is a video on how to use VenaPro